Town of Lantana General Election Information
The next election for the Town of Lantana will be on Tuesday, March 8, 2022, for the Office of Councilmember, Group 1 (three-year term) and Councilmember, Group 2 (three-year term).
Qualifying materials related to the 2022 Election can be obtained by contacting Kathleen Dominguez, Town Clerk, at 561-540-5016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 8 – November 19, 2021 – Candidate Qualifying Period (NEW)
- February 7, 2022 – Last Day to Register to Vote in March Election
- March 8, 2022 – Election Day
Candidate Information - Seats up For Election:
*The following candidates have qualified to run for Councilmember - Group 1:
Lynn J. Moorhouse (incumbent)
*The following candidates have filed to run for Councilmember - Group 2:
Media O. Beverly
Edward P. Shropshire
*Note: A candidate can only qualify during the qualification period.
Precincts and Polling Locations:
YOUR PRECINCT AND POLLING LOCATION is listed on your voter registration card. The polling places are open from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Precincts 3075, 4002, 7172: Lantana Recreation Center, 418 S. Dixie Hwy
- Precinct 7170: Town Council Chambers, 500 Greynolds Cir
- Precinct 7168: Maddock Park Portable, 1200 W. Drew St.
- Precinct Map
Voter Registration Information:
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office: (561-) 656-6200 or www.pbcelections.org
- To register to vote online, visit: https://www.pbcelections.org/Voters/Register-to-Vote