As Florida continues to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within our state, it is important to remain calm, vigilant and informed about the virus. In an abundance of caution, Governor Ron DeSantis has authorized a public health emergency in the State of Florida allowing the State Health Officer to take any action necessary to protect the public health of its citizens.
► TOWN OF LANTANA ACTIONS
- All Town public lobby areas are open.
- Facial coverings are encouraged in Town facilities.
- Visit Enjoy Lantana Events for upcoming events.
► LOCAL TESTING SITES
- For all testing sites in Palm Beach County, please click here.
► COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
- For Florida Health updates via text, text FLCOVID19 to 888777
Individuals can PRE-REGISTER for vaccine appointments and be notified when appointments are available in their area. Additionally, as part of the statewide registration system, each county has a designated phone number that individuals can call and pre-register if they do not have Internet access. The number for Palm Beach County residents is 866-201-6754. TTY number for hearing impaired: 833-476-1532
► What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)? Click here for information regarding COVID-19
► HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Visit www.coronavirus.gov for all up-to-date information and guidance from the Federal government.
- Additional information can be found through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Click here.
- Other helpful resources from The Florida League of Cities.
- Para informacion en Español; pou enfòmasyon nan Kreyol: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/resources/#toolkitJump
- President's Relief Act for Small Business Owners - to apply please click here.
- Disaster Loan Assistance - COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application for Small Business Owners: https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
- Palm Beach County COVID-19 Business Recovery Resources: https://bizhelppbc.com/
- FOOD ASSISTANCE - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), more commonly known as food stamps, ensures that Americans receive the food they need, especially if they are newly unemployed. In order to apply for SNAP, click here for more information.
- SNAP BENEFITS - What you need to know - Click here
- Florida DCF has suspended all SNAP (food assistance) time limits and work requirements during the COVID-19 public health emergency. No one in Florida should be required to work 80 hours in order to get or keep their SNAP for now. Click here for time limits and work requirements information.
- Youth Services and Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County Provide Child Care Scholarships to Working Families Amid COVID-19 Pandemic. For more information, visit https://www.elcpalmbeach.org/.
Thank you for working with us to keep you and our community healthy !