Starting Monday, November 6, 2023, residents and visitors of Lantana can now pay for parking through the ParkMobile app. The app provides a quick and easy way for users to make payments without placing money in the meter. Users can also extend the time of their parking session on their mobile device without returning to the meter.
The ParkMobile app will be available at more than 350 metered spaces at the below municipal parking lots:
- Lantana Municipal Beach - 100 N. Ocean Blvd.
- Lyman Kayak - 122 N. Lake Dr.
- Sportsman's Park - 320 E. Ocean Ave.
- Bicentennial Park - 321 E. Ocean Ave.
The meter rates for the above locations are $2.00 per hour plus $.40 cents per transaction. For example, if a customer pays for one (1) hour of parking, their total cost would be $2.40 ($2.00/hour + $.40/transaction). If a customer pays for three (3) hours of parking, their total cost would be $6.40 ($2.00/hour + $.40/transaction).
How to Use ParkMobile
- Download the ParkMobile App on your Android or IOS Device and create an account. You can also call the 1-866-727-5312 number, scan the QR code on the signage, or text the word "Park" to 77223 and follow the instructions.
- Registration will require you to set up an account, store your vehicle information, and use payment methods such as PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
- Park in any of our marked ParkMobile-enabled locations, as indicated by the ParkMobile stickers and signs in the lot.
- Enter the zone number indicated on the signs near the parking spaces.
- Input your vehicle information and license plate number. If you already added that information, ensure you selected the correct vehicle.
- Select the time needed and press the "Start Parking" button to begin the session.
- Then, you will get a confirmation screen where you can check the type of vehicle, duration, and payment method and make any changes if needed.