Windows, Doors, Garage Doors, and Shutters Checklist
- All permit applications, two paper copies, and one digital copy of permit documentation should be submitted to the Development Services Department.
- Please note at this time we only accept cash or check payments (due at submittal).
- Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding your submittal.
Please check to confirm submittal of the following:
- Completed Permit Application for the project, including details of the scope of work and number of proposed improvements in the Description of Work (ex. “Seven hurricane impact windows”)
- Contractor Registration Details (State License/Competency, County BTR, Liability Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, Qualifier Details) or Owner Builder Affidavit
- 2 copies of the Notice of Acceptance or Product Approval with the product being installed marked or highlighted on the document
- 2 copies of design pressures for each opening
- Floor plan or map indicating the locations of the proposed improvement
- For windows, doors, or garage doors on projects other than 1 and 2 family dwelling units:
- 2 copies of the full set of plans stamped by Palm Beach County Fire Department
- All projects are required to meet all Lantana Code requirements, including those of Chapter 6. Buildings and Building Regulations. For additional information on Code Requirements, visit https://library.municode.com/fl/lantana/codes/code_of_ordinances.
- A certified NOC is required for permits with a value of greater than $2500 prior to scheduling an inspection.
- Please note this checklist is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional documents may be requested.