- All permit applications, two paper copies, and one digital copy of permit documentation should be submitted to the Development Services Department.
- Please note at this time we only accept cash or check payments (due at submittal).
- Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding your submittal.
Please check to confirm submittal of the following:
- Completed Permit Application for the demolition project, including details on the type of demolition (full, partial, exploratory, etc.)
- Contractor Registration Details (State License/Competency, County BTR, Liability Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, Qualifier Details) or Owner Builder Affidavit
- 2 copies of a survey of the property (including all improvements and easements)
- 2 copies of the demolition plan designed in accordance with Town Code requirements. Plan should indicate:
- Property boundaries
- Location and size of existing structures and whether they are to remain on the site
- Town of Lantana Asbestos Notification Statement
- Provide 2 copies the following documentation:
- Florida Power and Light Disconnect Letter
- Natural Gas Disconnect Letter
- Pest Control Certification from a licensed pest control company
- A/C Refrigerant Removal Certification from a licensed contractor
- Water Source for Dust Control
- Water Shut-Off and Sewer Cap Certification from a licensed contractor
- Notify all appropriate agencies regarding the removal of asbestos prior to submittal.
- Demo projects are required to meet all Lantana Code requirements, including Ch 6. Building and Building Regulations. For additional info, visit https:/library.municode.com/fl/lantana/codes/code_of_ordinances.
- If landscape removal is proposed alongside a demolition, a separate tree removal permit is required.
- If clearing or grazing of the site is proposed alongside a demolition, a site clearing permit is required.
- A certified NOC is required on permits with a value of greater than $2,500 prior to scheduling an inspection.
- Please note this checklist is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional documents may be requested.